4.10.2009

SHARE the road.

I'd like to bring the following article to everyone's attention, because it simply astounds me how ignorant members of the human race can be. Sometimes I think someone forgot to add the chlorine to the gene pool when I read things like this. This guy disgraces my name.

Click HERE to read the article.

While this is not the first time, and it certainly will not be the last time I see something like this, I think it serves as a good reminder for all of us to promote effective bicycle advocacy every chance we get.

1 comment:

  1. Good reminder that not everyone comprehends that they're legally obligated to 'Share the Road'.

    My move to State College this summer showed me that most cyclists ride in the sidewalk, which is actually dangerous while crossing curbs at full speed. Also saw an idiot biker crossing at a pedestrian walk against the light, at full speed.

    ReplyDelete